4/18/2008

Escrito II

Para una persona de por ahí

I hate u and u don’t now, why u are so stupid and bored. Say that anything has changed and I will not fair u because u are a liar and u make all in ur game liar…

SMile and don't cry idiot. I'm at your side and you didn’t see me but I will forger about you and you now will cry like in the past and I will in front of you and I will not remember anything about you and you will cry and cry...

I love hating u but I love u once now that my feelings are so confused and u didn’t do anything you sucks get me in the same place once and once, why u are so mean, why u do this, why… please say to me that u never get me alone, because if you didn’t say it I will be crazy because of u


I see u and I don’t recognize u, who is u and who is me without u, both anyone but we are so proud that we didn’t say anything and when someone see use we get shy, why tell me why, why we shy if we hate us so much that get flowers the love everywhere and we continues like the same I get the first step but now u need to continue walking our way to final didn’t find anything except love I don’t want that superficially but my hearth is so anxious that it comes…


0 Comments: